Recruiting high-caliber people, with the right experience, is critical to our strategy and core values.
Our people come from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds including: technology, healthcare, science, design, engineering, law, finance, and academia. Our team members draw strength from a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. We are always interested in meeting individuals with a demonstrated history of academic and professional achievement.
If you are interested in learning more about our company, please submit your current resume, portfolio, or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking for a talented developer who is interested joining our dev team and working on an award-winning technology product that is moving healthcare forward.
About your role:
You will have the opportunity to join our mutli-disciplinary team and be given a large amount of freedom and autonomy in exchange for taking your work seriously and striving to improve the product. You will have complete ownership over feature design, prioritization, and implementation. We are not hiring a “back end” or “front end” role, but a self-motivated generalist who has a deep mastery of development and web applications.
Things you’ll do:
- Work with a small, high velocity team to deliver weekly production feature enhancements
- Enhance tests to support a stable system that facilitates the daily exchange of healthcare biologics
- Maintain and enhance general company technologies
- Handle mission-critical outages or application/server issues during nights and weekends
(remotely, very scarce, and shared amongst team members)
- Assist with product planning, design, and implementation
- Assist with customer service and user maintenance
Experience we’re looking for:
- Interpersonal Communication
- CS/SE Major or Equivalent Experience
- Full Stack Web Development
- SQL Databases
- Version Control
- Adobe Illustrator
- Product Design
Digital Marketing Intern
We're looking for a digital marketing intern who is interested in joining our team and working on all facets of strategic marketing for a rapidly growing, healthcare technology company.
About your role:
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with implementing and monitoring projects across marketing campaigns under the direction of the supervisor. S/he works closely with, and supports the needs, of the growth team in the work of the following areas:·
- Website, SEO & SEM
- Social & Email
- Design & Digital Collateral
You will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with research projects
- Assist in campaign development and measurement
- Conduct social media monitoring and reporting
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Follow up on and make content based updates to website
- Participate in operations meetings, as appropriate, to ensure communication is consistent and up to date
What we need from you:
- Progress towards a degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or related field
- At minimum, a Junior-level undergraduate with at least a 3.0 GPA (current MBA or Master's program a plus)
- Experience with Social, CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, Hootsuite/Tweetdeck, Google Analytics and Google AdWords' a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Gmail, Google Apps and Adobe Creative Cloud
- A creative influencer who takes initiative
- Familiarity with the digital space through past coursework or other internships is desirable
- Interns must receive credit for internships or be post graduate and willing to work 15-25 hrs./ week Monday-Friday
- Commit to a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months engagement
Email us at email@example.com with an attached resume or CV and we'll get back to you!